2022 will be a busy year for Safe Church activities in our District.
At this time, many congregations are holding their AGMs or have recently held them. Now is a good time to review the training status of all persons appointed to roles within the congregation. Where training is required, I urge members to register for one of the scheduled workshops or for online training. Information about persons required to train and all workshops registration information is on the LCA Safe Church Training page Safe Church Training – Safe Church Training – Lutheran Church of Australia (lca.org.au)
If your congregation is interested in hosting a workshop, please let me know.
Training records for all members are held on the Safety Management Online database. At present there is an error with the traffic light system in SMO. Please disregard the traffic lights and use the detailed training notes instead. We are working with the SMO administrators to resolve this issue. Please ring or email Denise (details below) to clarify training status if you are unsure.
The following is an updated schedule of face-to-face workshops to be held over the next few months:
- Saturday 5thFeb, at Warrnambool
- Saturday 12th Feb, 9:30-4:30pm, Box Hill
- Saturday 26thFeb at Stawell
- Thursday 3rd/Friday 4thMarch 6:00-9:30pm (over two evenings) at Tabor
- Saturday 20th March Nhill (Date and details to be confirmed)
- Saturday 30th April, 9:00-4:00pm Tarrington
- Saturday 25th June, 9:00-4:00pm Northern Tasmania (Venue to be confirmed)
- Saturday 29thJan, Level Two at Moorabbin
- Saturday 5thMarch, 9:00-12:30pm at Tabor
- Sunday 20th March at Nhill (Date and details to be confirmed)
- Saturday 18th June, 9:00-12:30pm at Box Hill (Registrations not yet open)
- Sunday 20thMarch, at Nhill (Date and details to be confirmed)
- Sunday 26th June, Northern Tasmania (details to be confirmed)
Please contact me if you have any questions or require assistance.
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 0437 180 928