You may be interested in a Voucher for up to $2,000 to assist with the costs of doing this.
Not-for Profits can apply for this funding to assist with:
Expenditure on for example – the following items:
- equipment to enable outdoor activity, including:
- tables and chairs
- mats and other ground cover
- safety barriers and screens
- safety bollards
- outdoor umbrellas
- advertising hoardings and A-frames
- gas or electric heaters and
- retractable blinds and awnings;
- point-of-sale devices;
- minor electrical upgrades (i.e., installation of outdoor power points);
- installation of outdoor lighting;
- minor works such as improving access to an outdoor seating area or installing in-ground sleeves to lock down/secure barriers, umbrellas and advertising hoardings;
- costs directly associated with obtaining necessary permits for outdoor activity;
- costs directly associated with obtaining or extending insurances to enable outdoor operation;
- training of owners and staff to adapt to COVID-19 outdoor operating environment;
- marketing to promote the new outdoor activity; and/or
- other costs specific to the type of business or organisation adapting to the new outdoor activity.
More information is available at the following site-
Applications open 27th October, 2021 and it’s first in best dressed!